Instructions for use Easy-On Transfer Paper, for light color textiles and for most announced inkjet printers!
Suitable for transferring to black & white or color images onto whit or light-colored cotton or cotton-mixed fabrics and cloth-covered mouse pads, using an iron.
What you need:
- T-shirt transfer
- Inkjet printer
- Aflat, hard and smooth surface to iron on
- An iron (no travel iron).
- White or pastel-colored T.shirt, baseball cap. boxer shorts, cloth-covered mouse pad.cotton napkins or handkerchiefs, etc
- Recommended the "Printer Media Type Setting" as "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode to conduct the optimum photo quality printing result.
- Selecting the "Mirror Image" option and using best print quality is requested.
- Use the single-sheet feed only.
- Print the desired motif first onto regular photo copy paper to check that the color and size of motif are correct Motif has to be mirror-operated!
- Print your motif onto transfer paper and leave it to dry for approx. 1 minute before transferring.
- Cut out the image, leaving a narrow margin of 5 mm around the motif edges.
- Preheat the iron to the highest setting (takes approx. 2-3 minutes) Do Not use steam function!
- You can also use a transfer heat press. Recommended transfer temperature (for both iron and transfer heat press) is180℃
- Briefly iron the fabric to ensure that it is completely smooth.
- Place the transfer film onto the textile with the printed image facing downwards
- lron the transfer film with strong pressure and slow movements. Don t forget the corners and edges
- Possible brownish discoloration of the white areas of the transfer paper and any arising smells are hamless and will not affect the quality of the transfer in any way (Using an iron with an average temperature of180'Cthe handle duration takes approx. 15-20 seconds for an A4 sheet)
- Matt finish. Remove the release paper in a smooth, even movement while it is stil hot at one strength, starting from corner.
- Glossy finish: Allow the transfer to entirely cool, then peel off the release paper.
- Wash the garmentfabric before wearinglusing
- Wait 24 hours before washing on the first drying time.
- Wash the textiles with 30-40C garments inside out.Machine laundry is recommended.
- Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind.
- Do not tumble-dry.
- Iron only on the reverse side.
- To revitalize the color briliance, the transfer can be ironed again. Cover the picture with a greaseproof paper, iron for a few seconds and peel the greaseproof paper off while it is still hot